Saturday, January 16, 2010

Family Room Furniture I Need Some Answers On A Family Room Make Over. I Need Ideas On Furniture And Furniture Placement.?

I need some answers on a family room make over. I need ideas on furniture and furniture placement.? - family room furniture

The south wall is 19 ". The east wall is 10 '6". The north wall is 10' 6 "with LG. Opening times of the kitchen, which is 8 '. This opening is just outside the west wall and west wall of French doors. As you can see that room is long and narrow. The floor is oak. If anyone out there has ideas, please send them to me. I would really appreciate it.

4 comments:

Westwood said...

You decide what you and your family as the best thing that we do not like

Westwood said...

You decide what you and your family as the best thing that we do not like

Westwood said...

You decide what you and your family as the best thing that we do not like

tim-c said...

Use a mirror on the wall long term to increase the width of the room.

Post a Comment