Friday, February 5, 2010

Ocean Beach Comforter Advice And Opinions Please!?

Advice and opinions please!? - ocean beach comforter

Hello to all.
I am redoing my room and decided to blue as the color. It is an ocean / beach / Shell theme. My quilt with blue dolphins on it. Some of my colleagues suggested I paint the main wall of my room (the wall behind the head) in dark blue and the other walls a bright blue (all) from the same trio. Never heard this idea before, but I think it sounds good. What do you think?

2 comments:

Butterfly Lover said...

I saw very well done and the wall, a focal point. How you use your tone, not an effect quite different from the color that has timeless.

To SherwinWilliams.com and select the color display. You can book a room for something like yours to choose, and then show different colors to produce the desired effect.

Have fun and remember the rule, you simply follow is that you should ask.

cajunchi... said...

this is a good idea, or even paint the bottom 1 / 3 of its walls a beige and the walls of 2 / 3 superior light blue to give the illusion that you are on the beach. Or you could lines like this
http://www.painted-house.com/episodes/12 ...

Post a Comment